- L type.
- Nominal power: 0.735J Strike length of flip hammer: 75±0.3mm.
- Friction of pointer slider: 0.5±0.1N Work length of flip tensioned spring: 61.5.0±0.3mm.
- Fixed value of steel anvil: 74±2.
- Location of flip hammer’s hook release: “100” at the scale mark Sphere semi-diameter at the end of the flip rod: 25±1mm.
- Aluminium frame.
- Carrying Case.
- Carborundum stone for abrasive.
- Spare Test Spring.
- Phillips screwdriver.
- Flat screwdriver.
- Dimensions: 330 x 170 x 85 mm.
- Net Weight: 1.4 kg.
Rock Test Hammer L Type
In order to measure the strength of rock hardness, rock test hammer L type devices are supported. In this way, a quick measurement of the hardness of the rock is made and classification is provided. We can say that the device operating with a low impact energy of 0.74 NM has made a functional contribution to the determination of rock hardness. You can use this device for rock core samples without any problem.
Rock Test Hammer L Type Feature
It is possible to say that the Kaya Test hammer L-type device features are at a high level in terms of performance. It helps to determine the hardness-resistance property of rock core samples very easily. The impact energy is set at 0.735 Joules. At the same time, the impact value is set so that it can be read directly from the hammer. When we start to list another prominent features of the product:
*Crafted from aluminum body
* Manufactured in weight 1.4 KG
*Calibration curve N/ mm2 mpa
* Carrying bag is prepared in 305x159x76 MM dimensions.
*The size of the rock test hammer L type is 170×85 MM.
How to Use the Rock Test Hammer L Type?
It is used in Sample Rock Cores. Rock Test Hammer L type device is rotated on the rocks at fast speed and it is determined how it reacts to wear. In this way, the percentage of the hardness strength of the rock will be determined after the experiment.