A compression test determines behavior of materials under crushing loads. The specimen is compressed and deformation at various loads is recorded. There are two type frame in available as 4- Columns type or Wall type.
- Suitable for testing 150 * 150 * 150 , 200 * 200 * 200 mm cube and 150 * 300 mm cylinder concrete samples.
- It has rigit load frame in 4- column construction. The columns are screwed free from play to the machine’s foot and head.
- Machine’s foot and head are cut from the solid, all bearing surfaces are mechanically machined.
- Compact frame, formed by upper and lower platens. Platens machined on all sides, hardened and on both sides face grinded.
- Upper platen spherically seated to allow an inclination up to 3° for homogenous loading.
- Lower platen marked to allow centring of both cubes and cylinders.
- Test cylinder has single acting feature, cut from the solid (no screwed in buttom).
- Distance plates for different size samples (10mm, 20mm, 50mm, 80mm).
- Piston is hardened and micro finished
- Piston stroke limitation by end-switches.
- Piston protection made of sheet steel – against dirt.
- Security door ( fixed in rear of the frame and openable/closable in front ). Depending on electrical safety switch, the test machine just works if the door is closed.
|Piston stroke||50 mm||50 mm|
|Lower platen dia.||300 mm||300 mm|
|Upper plaka çapı||300 mm||300 mm|
|Vertical opening||750 mm||750 mm|
|Horizontal opening||350 mm||350 mm|
|Hardness of platnes||55 HRC||55 HRC|
|Loading rate||0.1-25 KN/S||0.1-25 KN/S|
|Weight||900 Kg||1150 Kg|
Full Automatic Hydraulic Unit
- Double pump system.
- Pumps are imports from Hawe (Germany).
- Can adjust speed automatically.
- Adjustable load rate between 0.5 and 25 kN /s
- Accuracy is ± 0.5 % of indicated load
- Used imports transducer for pressure sensor with ± 1% precision.
- Can connect to any unit in the laboratory.
- 230 V / 50 Hz.
- Comes with LCD screen.
- Dimensions :430x410x935mm
Digital Readout Unit
LCD graphics data acquisition and controls system PCM304 is designed to control the machine and processing data from load cells or pressure transducers installed on the compression machine frame. Easy to read LCD graphics display and touch-button data pad keys make the unit quick and straight forward to operate.
All interactions with the measuring system are via the front control panel by using simple menu-driven procedures. The PCM304 is contained in light alloy housing and it’s design satisfies the ergonomic requirements for various use. The PCM304 digital allows real time load us time graph.
At the end of the test cycle, the results can be stored in the large memory or downloaded to a PC in PCM304 software format. Dedicated software package is available for further online data processing data base management and certificate printing.
- 240*120 pixel blue-white graphic LCD display.
- High resolution 65.000 points.
- Backlight function.
- Capability of contrast calibration by light.
- 21 key touch membrane keyboard.
- Two analogical and two digital channels, use for load cell or pressure transducer etc.
- Standalone full automatic testing capacity.
- Can make manual tests if requested.
- A sample type and dimension can be entered respect to the standards,
- Load-Time, Tensile-Time, Test Results and Sample reports observable and printable.
- One RS232 serial port for connecting either PC or printer for data transmission.
- Comes with Connection cable and software.
- Large permanent memory up to 256 test results.
Language select, English – Turkish.