The gauge features a menu-driven control panel with easy-to-use built-in test routines and auto features, making testing a quick and accurate operation. It also features our innovative trigger release handle that eliminates pinched fingers while providing smooth operation. Available in 8” (200mm) and 12” (300mm) lengths with either 1” (25mm) or 2” (50mm) increments, the EZ gauge provides a single gauge solution to density and moisture measurements.
The gauge’s versatility allows it to measure density through direct transmission and backscatter modes, as well as including thin lift and trench modes, as well as moisture determinations. The gauge uses an advanced micro-processor-based technology to provide highly-accurate measurements of density and moisture that are automatically computed for direct readouts of wet density, dry density, moisture content, percent of moisture, percent of compaction (Proctor or Marshall), void ratio and air voids. The EZ Gauge complies with all pertinent standards: ASTM D6938, D2950, C1040 and AASHTO T310. The gauge is calibrated by the Five-block calibration method.
- Menu driven.
- Built-in test routines.
- 4 lines x 20 alphanumeric character backlit liquid crystal display.
- Real time clock and self-calibration.
- Direct readings in engineering units.
- Inexpensive, easy-to-replace 1,600-hour
- Totally contained automatic indexing.
- Thin layer asphalt measurements & trench correction.
- Expansion module for storage of up to 320
- Optional computer or printer interface via infrared RS232 port.
- 3 times measurement (15sec/1min/4min).
- Direct Transmission Mode (for Soil) / Backscatter Mode (for Asphalt).
Dimensions : 660x585x355 mm
Power : 220 V 50 Hz.
Weight : 41kg.