Fully automatic, 600 kn or 1000 Kn capacity Steel Tensile Machine. Fully automatic, PC controlled hydraulic grip steel tensile machine operates with the newest and innovative PC controlled technology.
This new technology provides the user a perfect hydraulic control and saves run time. Machine can be controlled either by a PC with standard keyboard and a mouse or by internal electronic module. Vertical position set of the bottom hydraulic grip and the movement of the grips are being controlled manually by a single push button. User can easly oparete this machine.Extention and deplacement measures are being made through 10 mikro LVDT which is placed between the middle and the upper table
- Hydraulic gripping system controlled by remote control.
- Grips can turn 360° and hold around reinforced steel bars.
- Two sets of grippers for test 8 mm – 32 mm dia round re-bars.
- Distance between grips adjustable from 60 to 400 mm.
Option: Flat surface grips can also be used upon the request of the client as an option.
Hydraulic console and control unit
Hydraulic console and control unit contains :
-Relief pressure valve and Proportional valve.
Entire control console is given with tensile device which is part of the machine.
The upper side is seperated for electronical modules and the bottom side is for hydraulic units.
The design of the control unit has a user friendly shape so the user can use the complete machine while sitting. User can use the machine just by using the control panel. Machine can be used as manual or automatic without a computer and you can see the graphical values on the screen of the control unit.
- User safety is our prime and ultimate principle for all our products.
- All tensile machines are equipped with standard Pressure Relief Valve. Once the oil pressure reaches a maximum value than the machine stops automatically.
- Machine stops automatically by the limit switch located on the cylinder when it reachs the maximum limit.
- Hydraulic control unit contains Pressure Relief Valve and it is calibrated to %10 less than the maximum capacity of the machine.
- Test control parameter can be entered.
- Test data can be entered.
- Company and laboratory data can be entered.
- During the tests a load, stress – strain graph will be plotted dynamically.